Middle School website
No Tech/Low Tech games and activities
Math and Language arts
- Read a book!
- Write a story
- Write a script and put on a play
- Make a meal plan for your family
- Math games:
- Language Arts Games:
- Build your own word search or do one from the newspaper with your family
Science and Social Studies
- Take a journal outside and do some observational journaling. What do you see/smell/hear/feel?
- Bake something!
- Go geocaching or orienteering.
- Map your neighbourhood.
- Plant some plants and draw/measure their growth each day - which plants grow fastest? Make sure to record your observations!
- Make your own Art Attack Big Art using things in your garage (it doesn't have to be huge, though!)
- Turn your sidewalk or driveway into a mosaic using painter's tape and chalk (www.fairfaxfamilyfun.com/chalk-your-walk-get-outside-make-art-spread-cheer.html)
- Make a LEGO sculpture
Bible and Service Projects
- Start a family gratitude journal
- Make pictures or cards for service workers or people in your family
- Send letters to loved ones
- Pick up garbage (Earth Day is Wednesday, April 22!)
- Sing worship songs
- Write your own worship song